Editor’s Notes: A romantic rose fragrance, Goddess Rose Water is extremely therapeutic, uplifting and has many uses. A wonderful aid to revive and de-puff eyes, it is also a stimulant for the skin and one of the best natural cleansers for the face in the morning. Boosting ALL skin types, it is particularly beneficial for mature and sensitive skin as a face mist and can also be used as a finishing toner after your cleansing routine.
Directions & Uses:
* Ideal to gently invigorate the skin upon waking, or for tired eyes: apply to a cotton or cloth pad, then to the face/eyes to revive and de-puff. Use as a face mist after cleansing or to set make-up (spray applicator included)
* The perfect final touch to both morning and evening cleansing rituals, use to remove light eye make-up, as a gentle cleanser or finishing toner/face mist
* Spray a light mist to set make up or refresh
* Apply to ease mild sun burn, skin irritations and reduce swelling.
* Natural anti-bacterial qualities help treat mild blemishes, acne and dermatitis
* Helps to reduce redness and give skin a beautiful glow by delivering pure skin hydration
* Safe to use on children and pets as an anti-inflammatory treatment for eye and skin irritations
* Add to bath water for a hydrating and aromatic soak
* Spray a few pumps over your bed and pillowcase just before bed-time to soothe and calm.
Fragrance Heritage: Aphrodite, Goddess of love, was believed to have named the Rose flower and it became the symbol of love across the ancient world. Thousands of years later, it boasts an ancient lineage entwined in our history and culture.
Product Information: Goddess Rose Water (Rosa Centifolia hydrolat) is full of natural skin healing properties. Its rich composition is 100% pure with nothing added to it. Does not contain any additives or colourants.
Little did they know in 1200 BC that the floral waters they so highly prized would be part of our beauty routine today… and, just as they were in antiquity, Goddess Waters are full of therapeutic benefits, delivering much more than just skin hydration.
Top Tip: After opening, Goddess Waters have an approximate 3-6 month shelf life (for cosmetic use). To maximise, store away from heat and bright light. In fact, refrigeration is highly recommended. NB. Tinted bottle promotes excellent conservation.
Goddess Rose Water is produced in France and in small batches to ensure superb quality control. Ancienne Ambiance essential floral waters (hydrolats) are pure, contain no additives, alcohol, colourants, or synthetic fragrances and are also free from preservatives; pasteurised during the bottling process to remove impurities and retain top quality condition. Created in a similar manner to essential oils, they are produced by steam distillation; the essential oil floats to the top of the distillate where it is removed, leaving refreshing pure floral essential waters which contain the very essence of everything that was within the plant.
Please Note: This product may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It is does not affect the product properties.
“An elegant all-purpose product for the goddess within you!” – BeautyNewsLA.com
Also recommended by ELLE, Marie Claire & The Good Web Guide
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals. Packaged in high quality recyclable PET bottles: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.