Editor’s Notes: A sweet and romantic fragrance, Goddess Rose Water is extremely therapeutic, uplifting and has many uses. A wonderful aid to revive and de-puff eyes, it is also a stimulant for the skin and one of the best natural cleansers for the face in the morning. Boosting ALL skin types, it is particularly beneficial for mature and sensitive skin as a face mist and can also be used as a finishing toner after your preferred evening cleansing routine.
“An elegant all-purpose product for the goddess within you!” – BeautyNewsLA.com
Also recommended by ELLE, Marie Claire & The Good Web Guide
Directions & Uses:
* Ideal to gently invigorate the skin upon waking, or for tired eyes: apply to a cotton pad and then to the face/eyes to revive and de-puff. Use as a face mist with the spray applicator included.
* The perfect final touch to both morning and evening cleansing rituals, use to remove light eye make-up, as a gentle cleanser or finishing toner
* Can also be applied to ease sun burn, skin irritations, reduce swelling and treat mild blemishes or acne
* Its natural anti-bacterial qualities help treat acne and all types of dermatitis
* Helps to reduce redness and give skin a beautiful glow, by delivering pure skin hydration
* Safe to use on children and pets as an anti-inflammatory treatment for eye and skin irritations
* Pour into the bath for a hydrating and aromatic soak
* Great to use on linens, add to the water in your iron or to the final rinse of a washing cycle to lightly scent clothes
Fragrance Heritage: Aphrodite, Goddess of love, was believed to have named the Rose flower and it became the symbol of love across the ancient world. Thousands of years later, it boasts an ancient lineage entwined in our history and culture.
Product Information: Goddess Rose Water (Rosa Centifolia hydrolat) is full of natural skin healing properties. 100% pure, it is free from additives, colourants or synthetic fragrances – it has nothing added to it, unlike flower waters that are typically preserved with alcohol. Its rich composition and superior production is unlike any other essential floral waters.
After opening, Goddess Waters have an approximate 3-6 month shelf life (for cosmetic use). To maximise, store away from heat and bright light. In fact, refrigeration is highly recommended. NB. Tinted bottle promotes excellent conservation.
Please Note: This product may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It is does not affect the product properties.
Goddess Rose Water is produced in France and in small batches to ensure superb quality control. Ancienne Ambiance essential floral waters (hydrolats) are pure, contain no additives, alcohol, colourants, or synthetic fragrances and are also free from preservatives; pasteurised during the bottling process to remove impurities and retain top quality condition. Created in a similar manner to essential oils, they are produced by steam distillation; the essential oil floats to the top of the distillate where it is removed, leaving refreshing pure floral essential waters, which contain the very essence of everything that was within the living, growing plant.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals. Packaged in high quality recyclable PET bottles: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.