Orders & Delivery
Got An Urgent Order Enquiry?
– Start a Live Chat (‘chat now’ located at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen)
– Email us at email@example.com
– Complete our Contact Form here
NB. All email and contact form enquiries are answered on the same day, usually within an hour (within 24 hours during busy periods or office closure dates).
How To Place Online Orders
Select the quantity you wish to purchase on the product pages and click on [Add To Bag] to add items to your Shopping Bag.
Then follow the Shopping Bag Checkout steps, where you will also have the option to setup your account or login to your existing account.
Benefits of an account: You can login to view pre-orders, recent orders, discounts and store your billing address, together with multiple shipping addresses. For further information or any assistance please click here to contact us, or use our Live Chat.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express. All card payments are secure and processed via: Stripe, PayPal or Amazon
Paypal and Amazon account holders can speed through checkout in just a few clicks without re-entering credit card details.
N.B. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
T: +44 (0) 20 7117 2577
Please note: We are based in London, United Kingdom and our telephone line is operated Monday to Friday 10:00 – 17:00, excluding UK public holidays and holiday closure. However, if you call out of hours please do leave us a detailed message, including your contact details.
Refunds & Returns
We hope you are delighted with your purchase, but you may return items purchased at AncienneAmbiance.com in their original, unused, undamaged and unopened saleable condition for a refund, partial refund or exchange within 14 working days from receipt.
To arrange a return: Please follow the details provided on the dispatch note/receipt included in your order.
– A nominal fee of £5 will be deducted for returns of orders placed with Standard Delivery (Free Shipping), except when products are deemed to be faulty.
– Refund by credit card applies only to items purchased by credit card.
– Items bought on sale can not be returned or exchanged.
Jewellery Returns: Please follow our Return Instructions above and take note of the following information
- As stated in our Returns Policy above, jewellery items must also be unused and in the same condition in which they were received. Items must also be in the original gift-box or pouch provided for each corresponding piece.
- We are unable to accept returns on earrings due to hygiene.
- Jewellery items that appear worn or used will not be refunded or returned to the customer. Damage caused by general wear and tear or negligence is the responsibility of the owner. Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be repaired. We also cannot repair damage to any items exceeding 6 months from the purchase date.
- We will replace or arrange repair any faulty jewellery items bought from this website, or at the Ancienne Ambiance boutique, within 6 months of proof of purchase. Missing elements are not classed as faults if outside the 14 day return policy. For all non faulty items damaged by the wearer we offer a charged repairs service where at all possible.
- Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemicals caused by contact with perfumes, heat exposure and general wear and tear is not a fault. Please see our Jewellery Care instructions here and also on our jewellery product pages.
- Exchanges of one jewellery item for another is possible, once the return the original item purchased has been processed. A refund will be processed for the original item in accordance with our Returns Policy. The exchange item purchase must be processed separately as a new order.
Click & Collect: In-Store Collection
Place your order online for collection at our Chelsea boutique (location details: click here). Orders placed before 12pm are usually ready for collection between 3pm-5pm on the same day, but once your order has been processed, we will email you with a collection confirmation time. NB. Orders placed on weekends may be processed the following Monday, but we will notify you.
To request this service: Select [In-Store Collection] from the shipping options at checkout.
All Standard Delivery (postage and packaging) is complimentary and we deliver worldwide.
Full tracking information is provided at dispatch.
All standard orders are dispatched within one working day (on most occasions they are dispatched on the same day as ordered), excluding British public holidays/holiday closure.
NB. Express Shipping options are available for selection at checkout.
Estimated Delivery Times
Estimated delivery times for our Complimentary Standard Delivery (First Class Recorded):
UK: 1 – 3 days
Europe: 5 – 7 days
USA & Canada: 7 – 10 days
Rest of the world: 10 – 14 days
We promise to do our very best with all deliveries, but there are rare occasions when problems occur- a postal strike or extreme weather conditions for example. However, should anything happen regarding your order, you can rely on us to keep you informed and provide you with a superior level of customer service.
Next Day Delivery (UK Only)
For guaranteed Next Day (Special Delivery) in the UK, orders must be placed by 12pm UK time to be dispatched on the same day.
Please select this service at checkout.
Same Day Delivery (London Only)
For same day courier deliveries within central London, orders must be placed by 12pm UK time. Should you wish to specify a delivery date, please do so in the [Order Notes] field at checkout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select this service at checkout.
Worldwide Express Delivery
International Express Delivery must be placed by 12pm UK time to be dispatched on the same day. Express deliveries can be dispatched on via 24 hr or 48 hr services, depending on the delivery address.
Please select this service at checkout and include any necessary instructions in the [Order Notes] field.
Our Shipping Partners
Our shipping partners are British Royal Mail, ParcelForce, UPS, DHL, TNT and Fedex.
Gift Wrap, Gift Cards & Gift Services
For detailed information on our Gift Services, click here.
Our Right To Not Accept Your Order Or Cancel Your Purchase
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damages or costs:
* We are not able to deliver to the address provided by you
* Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
* Your order is flagged-up by our security systems as not verifiable or susceptible to fraud
* The product is not available (such payments taken will be refunded)
* Our system experienced an error