Orders & Delivery
Got An Urgent Order Enquiry?
There are several ways you can contact us…
– Start a Live Chat with one of our team (the chat window is located at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen)
– Email us at: [email protected]
– Complete our Contact Form >>>
NB. Order enquiries by email or contact form are usually answered within an hour (within 24 hours during busy periods or office closure dates).
How To Place Online Orders
Select the quantity you wish to purchase on the product pages and click on [Add To Bag] to add items to your Shopping Bag.
Then follow the Shopping Bag Checkout steps, where you will also have the option to setup your account or login to your existing account.
Benefits of an account: You can login to view pre-orders, recent orders, discounts and store your billing address, together with multiple shipping addresses. For further information or any assistance please click here to contact us, or use our Live Chat.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express. All card payments are secure and processed via partners: Stripe, PayPal or Amazon
Paypal and Amazon account holders can speed through checkout in just a few clicks without re-entering credit card details.
N.B. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Customer Enquiries & Telephone Orders
T: +44 (0) 20 7117 2577
Please note: We are based in London, United Kingdom and our telephone line is operated Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00, excluding UK public holidays and holiday closure. However, if you call out of hours please do leave us a detailed message, including your contact details.
Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our London store is temporarily closed.
As always our website is open for you to shop from the comfort of your home and you can still contact us via the above methods with any queries.
Whilst our shipping partners provide service we shall continue to dispatch orders worldwide.
Pre-existing stringent safety measures have been increased with regards to preparing and packing orders and, we remain committed to providing a safe and clean environment.
NB. Signatures will no longer be necessary at delivery, as drivers will instead take your name from a safe distance and mark as ‘delivered on authority’ or place your parcel in a designated safe place.
Delays are to be expected on a country by country basis with European and Worldwide services, due to foreign postal authorities implementing special measures to procedures at this time. We will continue to keep you informed.
Please look after yourself and stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you at the boutique as soon as possible.
Thank you for your loyal support.
Refunds & Returns
We hope you are delighted with your purchase, but you may return items purchased at AncienneAmbiance.com in their original, unused, undamaged and unopened saleable condition for a refund, partial refund or exchange within 14 working days from receipt. (NB. Extended returns period provided due to Coronavirus)
To arrange a return: Please follow the details provided on the dispatch note/receipt included in your order or email [email protected].
– Refund by credit card applies only to items purchased by credit card.
– Items bought on sale can not be returned or exchanged.
Jewellery Returns: Please follow our Return Instructions above and take note of the following information
- As stated in our Returns Policy above, jewellery items must also be unused and in the same condition in which they were received. Items must also be in the original gift-box or pouch provided for each corresponding piece.
- We are unable to accept returns on earrings due to hygiene.
- We are unable to accept returns of made-to-order/custom jewellery orders.
- Jewellery items that appear worn or used are not eligible for refund or exchange. Damage caused by general wear and tear or negligence is the responsibility of the owner. Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be repaired. We also cannot repair damage to any items exceeding 6 months from the purchase date.
- We will replace or arrange repair any faulty jewellery items bought from this website, or at the Ancienne Ambiance boutique, within 6 months of proof of purchase. Missing elements are not classed as faults if outside the 14 day return policy. For all non faulty items damaged by the wearer we offer a charged repairs service where at all possible.
- Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemicals caused by contact with perfumes, heat exposure and general wear and tear is not a fault. Please see our Jewellery Care instructions and also on our jewellery product pages.
- Exchanges of one jewellery item for another is possible, once the return the original item purchased has been processed. A refund will be processed for the original item in accordance with our Returns Policy. The exchange item purchase must be processed separately as a new order.
Collect In-Store: Click & Collect
NB. Service suspended during temporary store closure (Coronavirus COVID-19)
Place your order online for collection at our Chelsea boutique (location details: click here). Orders placed before 12pm are usually ready for collection between 3pm-5pm on the same day, but once your order has been processed, we will email you with a collection confirmation time. NB. Orders placed on weekends may be processed the following Monday, but we will notify you.
To request this service: Select [Collect Instore] from the shipping options at checkout.
Shipping is £5.00 on orders under £20.00. This fee will be returned to you in the form of a code redeemable against your next purchase.
All shipping options include tracking. This information is provided at dispatch and all parcels require a signature at delivery.
Orders are dispatched within one working day (on most occasions they are dispatched on the same day as ordered), excluding British public holidays and holiday closure.
Express Shipping options are available at checkout (delivery charges reflect courier and shipping costs).
A maximum 200ml of fragrance per order (includes perfumes and diffusers) can be shipped outside of the UK, within the EU. Orders containing over 200ml are split into separate parcels. We regret that it is not possible to deliver perfumes or diffusers outside of the UK and EU.
NB. Import duties may be incurred on orders shipped to countries outside the EU.
Standard Shipping Estimated Delivery Times
UK: 1 – 5 days (usually delivered within working 1-3 days)
Europe: 5 – 7 days
USA & Canada: 7 – 10 days
Rest of the world: 10 – 14 days
We promise to do our very best with all deliveries, but there are rare occasions when problems occur- a postal strike or extreme weather conditions for example. However, should anything happen regarding your order, you can rely on us to keep you informed and provide you with a superior level of customer service.
Next Day Delivery (UK Only)
For guaranteed Next Day (Special Delivery) in the UK, orders must be placed by 12pm UK time to be dispatched on the same day.
Same Day Delivery (London Only)
NB. Service suspended during temporary store closure (Coronavirus COVID-19)
For same day courier deliveries within central London, orders must be placed by 12pm UK time. Should you wish to specify a delivery date, please do so in the [Order Notes] field at checkout or email us at [email protected].
Worldwide Express Delivery
International Express Delivery must be placed by 12pm UK time to be dispatched on the same day. Express deliveries can be dispatched on via 24 hr or 48 hr services, depending on the delivery address.
Please include any necessary instructions in the [Order Notes] field or email us at [email protected].
Our Shipping Partners
Our shipping partners are British Royal Mail, ParcelForce, UPS, DHL, TNT and Fedex.
Orders are shipped in parcels that are discreet and unbranded. All items within your parcel come beautifully wrapped in complimentary luxury scented tissue papers. All postal packaging can be recycled.
Gift Wrap, Gift Cards & Gift Services
For detailed information on our Gift Services >>>
Our Right To Not Accept Your Order Or Cancel Your Purchase
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damages or costs:
* We are not able to deliver to the address provided by you
* Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
* Your order is flagged-up by our security systems as not verifiable or susceptible to fraud
* The product is not available (such payments taken will be refunded)
* Our system experienced an error