Editor’s Notes: An uplifting and oh-so-soothing orange blossom fragrance, Goddess Neroli Water is extremely therapeutic and particularly beneficial as a gentle toner, after your cleansing routine. If you have dry or tired looking skin this beauty hero helps to revitalise and encourage a natural radiance.
“Absolutely loved this soft toning water, it is moisturising yet a gentle astringent, the smell is heavenly and so relaxing! It really made my skin glow.” – Louloulouiseylifestyle.co.uk
Directions & Uses:
* A gentle astringent, Goddess Neroli Water is a great skin toner, particularly for dry or tired skin. Apply to a cotton pad or cloth pad and then to the face/eyes to revive and de-puff.
* Encourages vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality. Use as a face mist with the spray applicator included.
*Spray a light mist after applying makeup. It helps set it and also gives you that fresh dewy look
* It helps to protect dry skin by promoting skin regeneration
* Fresh and rich in fragrance – it has a perfume-like aroma, but is soft and gentle with skin rejuvenating properties
* Pour into the bath for a hydrating and aromatic soak
* Great to use on linens – spray on pillow before bed-time, add to the water in your iron or to the final rinse of a washing cycle to lightly scent clothes
Fragrance Heritage: The use of Neroli and orange blossoms dates back to ancient Egypt where they were used in several beauty recipes. The word Neroli is attributed to a French-born Italian princess (Countess of Nerola, c. 1600s) who used orange blossoms in her bathwater.
Product Information: Goddess Neroli Water (Citrus Aurantium hydrolat) is full of natural skin healing properties. Its rich composition is 100% pure, free from additives, colourants or synthetic fragrances – it has nothing added to it.
Little did they know in 1200 BC that the floral waters they so highly prized would be part of our beauty routine today… and, just as they were in antiquity, Goddess Waters are full of therapeutic benefits, delivering much more than just skin hydration.
Top Tip: After opening, Goddess Waters have an approximate 3-6 month shelf life (for cosmetic use). To maximise, store away from heat and bright light. In fact, refrigeration is highly recommended. NB. Tinted bottle promotes excellent conservation.
Please Note: This product may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It is does not affect the product properties.
Goddess Neroli Water is produced in Tunisia and in small batches to ensure superb quality control. Ancienne Ambiance essential floral waters (hydrolats) are pure, contain no additives, alcohol, colourants, or synthetic fragrances and are also free from preservatives; pasteurised during the bottling process to remove impurities and retain top quality condition. Created in a similar manner to essential oils, they are produced by steam distillation; the essential oil floats to the top of the distillate where it is removed, leaving refreshing pure floral essential waters which contain the very essence of everything that was within the plant.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals. Packaged in high quality recyclable PET bottles: kinder to the environment, ideal for travelling.