Editor’s Notes: A bag for life… Perfect for all of your shopping, trips, holidays and everyday adventures!
A little history… Carpe diem is Latin, usually translated as “seize the day”, from book 1 of the Roman poet Horace’s work Odes (23 BC).
Product Information: The hand drawn design has been printed in metallic gold on superb quality black cotton. Lovingly stitched and printed in the UK.
• Heavy weight black cotton
• Screen printed in metallic gold
• Mid-length handles
• 360mm by 420mm (14¼ by 16½ inches)
• Spot clean or hand wash recommended, but can be machine washed cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron at a low temperature setting, do not iron the printed area. Care instructions can also be found on label inside.
• Production: Made in the UK