Staying Covid Secure In Store
Covid Update: We are delighted to welcome you back in-store at our Chelsea flagship from Monday 12 April.
To ensure a covid safe environment our boutique will welcome one client at a time, maintain strict sanitisation measures and require the wearing of protective face coverings.
What steps do we take against COVID?
– Social distancing is observed at all times; Only one visitor is permitted in-store at a time.
– Face coverings are required to enter the store (complimentary disposable face masks provided).
– We are happy to serve clients at the store door should they be unable to wear face coverings required to enter.
– We kindly ask that all visitors use the touch-free automatic hand sanitisers provided within the shop and at the payment checkout station.
– We will assist you with safe product sampling, prepared testers or safe trialing/viewing products.
– Face coverings are worn with all visitors and regular temperature checks taken.
– Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser is required throughout the day – especially before, during and after payment/bagging exchange with each client.
– Rapid lateral flow tests are taken twice a week.
– As part of standard infection control practices, routine cleaning is ongoing throughout the day.
– All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a regular schedule and also after touching or cleaning. This includes products and items on display, electronic equipment, phones, keyboards, light switches, chairs etc.
– Time is also allocated for routinely cleaning between each visitor. It is our priority to disinfect surfaces touched most frequently, especially high contact surfaces such as check out station, payment machine, store door handles and door bell.
– In addition to cleaning and strict sanitisation measures, items are also quarantined for 72 hours when required.
About Safe In-Store Shopping
When You Arrive
– One customer is allowed in-store at a time
– Please ring door bell or knock to check if it is safe to come in
– A protective face covering is required for entry (complimentary face masks provided)
– Social distancing must be observed at all times
When You Enter/Leave
– Please clean your hands with sanitiser (touch-free automatic hand sanitisers provided within the shop)
– We will assist you with prepared testers
– We kindly invite you to book a virtual or in-store Appointment for Jewellery viewings.
Appointments ensure that we can maintain the strictest of safety protocols (quarantine and sanitisation of items).
Please note: In-store Appointments allowed from Monday 12 April
– Contactless card terminal payments can be processed for purchases up to £100
– Contactless terminal payments can also be processed with Apple Pay and Google Pay
– In keeping with strict safety protocols, our card payment terminal is sanitised regularly and always before/after Chip & Pin usage.
– Touch-free automatic hand sanitiser is provided at the card payment terminal station.
In the interest of increased safety we also encourage the following contactless payment methods:
About Safe Card Payments
1. Card Payment Terminal – By Link
Ensuring a completely contactless payment process, a secure link is sent from the card terminal to your phone as a text or to your email address for you to complete prior to your pickup, or at the shop door.
Processed in a few minutes, you simply click on the link in the text or email to enter your card details.
2. Card Payment Terminal – By PayPal QR Code
If you are a PayPal App user our card terminal will generate a QR code for you to scan with your phone at the shop door.
This completely touch-free payment process is super quick and the QR code is unique to your purchase.
3. Apple Pay and Google Pay – Fast Checkout
Both Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used for card terminal payments or selected directly on our website product listings for fast checkout.
NB: All payment methods are secure and we do not retain your card details with any payment method.
Open Online 24/7
Open online since 2004, we continue to offer Same Day Click & Collect, Same Day Local Delivery (complimentary), Shipping Worldwide and Virtual Appointments.
Click & Collect
If you don’t have time to order online selecting Click & Collect, give us a list of what you’d like to order and we’ll prepare your order with safe card payment.
NB. Orders for same day collection must be placed before 1pm.
Our expert team is here to provide you with personalised shopping assistance, whether you require gifting recommendations or have any product queries. Please complete our personal shopping form here.
Please note: In-store Appointments are dependent on COVID restrictions, but Virtual Appointments are always possible.
Contact Customer Care
We’re just a call or click away
– The easiest way to contact us via Live Chat at this link.
You can also use our Live Chat feature when you see the icon, located bottom right of screen.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone +44 (0) 20 7117 2577