Shop Safely In-Store
Staying Covid Secure
We continue to operate under the safety guidelines as outlined below.
Face Mask Required: Please put your face covering on before entering the store.
What steps do we take against COVID?
– Face coverings are required to enter the store.
– Social distancing is observed at all times; Only one visitor is permitted in-store at a time.
– We are happy to serve clients at the store door should they be unable to wear face coverings required to enter.
– We kindly ask that all visitors use the touch-free automatic hand sanitisers provided within the shop and at the payment station.
Testers and Product Hygiene
– We will assist you with safe product sampling: individually dispensed testers that are prepared safely.
– As part of our cosmetics hygiene practices, product testers/display items are disinfected between each visitor and, if required, quarantined for 72 hours.
Our Team Safety and Testing
– Face coverings are worn with all visitors.
– Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser is required throughout the day – especially before, during and after payment/bagging exchange with each client.
– Please note: Our team is fully vaccinated. Regular temperature checks are taken, along with Lateral Flow Tests (Antigen Tests) twice a week.
– As part of standard infection control practices, routine cleaning is ongoing throughout the day.
– All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected on a regular schedule and also after touching or cleaning. This includes products and items on display, electronic equipment, phones, keyboards, light switches, chairs etc.
– Time is also allocated for routinely cleaning between each visitor. It is our priority to disinfect surfaces touched most frequently, especially high contact surfaces such as payment station, payment machine, store door handles and door bell.
– In addition to cleaning and strict sanitisation measures, items are also quarantined for 72 hours when required.
– Supply of fresh air (ventilation) naturally (through open windows, doors or air vents) and mechanically (air conditioning) is in place to help reduce the risk from aerosol transmission.
About Safe In-Store Shopping
When You Arrive
– One customer is allowed in-store at a time
– Please ring door bell, knock or wave to check if it is safe to come in (during busy times we may ask you to wait a few moments for us to complete routine sanitising between visitors).
– Face Mask Required: Please put your face covering on before entering the store.
– Social distancing must be observed at all times
When You Enter/Leave
– Please clean your hands with sanitiser (touch-free automatic hand sanitisers provided within the shop)
– Testers will be provided by a member of our team with strict hygiene and hand-sanitising measures in place.
– Perfumes will be spritzed onto an individual fragrance blotter, oils, liquids and other products dispensed into a disposable pots and other single-use measures will be provided on sanitised plates.
– Viewings by appointment ensure that we can maintain the strictest of safety protocols with jewellery items.
– Contactless card terminal payments can be processed for purchases up to £100 (from October 2021)
– Contactless terminal payments can also be processed with Apple Pay and Google Pay
– In keeping with strict safety protocols, our card payment terminal is sanitised regularly and always before/after Chip & Pin usage.
– Touch-free automatic hand sanitiser is provided at the card payment station.
In the interest of increased safety we also encourage the following contactless payment methods:
About Safe Card Payments
1. Card Payment Terminal – By Link
Ensuring a completely contactless payment process, a secure link is sent from the card terminal to your phone as a text or to your email address for you to complete prior to your pickup, or at the shop.
Processed in a few minutes, you simply click on the link in the text or email to enter your card details.
2. Card Payment Terminal – By PayPal QR Code
If you are a PayPal App user our card terminal will generate a QR code for you to scan with your phone.
This completely touch-free payment process is super quick and the QR code is unique to your purchase.
3. Apple Pay and Google Pay – Fast Checkout
Both Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used for card terminal payments or selected directly on our website product listings for fast checkout.
NB: All payment methods are secure and we do not retain your card details with any payment method.
Open Online 24/7
Online since 2004, you can shop on our website at any time of day or night.
We offer Same-Day Store Collections (Click & Collect), Same-Day London Delivery (complimentary within Kensington & Chelsea) and Worldwide Shipping. Learn More.
Click & Collect
If you don’t have time to order online selecting Click & Collect, let us know what you’d like to order and we’ll prepare your order with safe card payment.
Our expert team is here to provide you with personalised shopping assistance, whether you require gifting recommendations or have any product queries. Learn More.
NB. Orders for same-day collection must be placed before 1pm.
Private In-Person and Virtual Appointments: Enjoy a personalised, luxury shopping experience at a time that suits you. You can visit in-person at our Chelsea flagship or virtually, via your preferred video platform.
Please note: In-store Appointments are dependent on COVID restrictions, but Virtual Appointments are always possible.
Contact Customer Care
We’re just a call or click away
– The easiest way to contact us is via Live Chat at this link.
You can also use our Live Chat feature when you see the icon, located bottom right of screen.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7117 2577