Editor’s Notes: Lightweight and easy to wear, the Minerva Scarf effortlessly adds a pop of colour to your every day look. Knot over neutral separates or drape it around your shoulders as a shawl.
• Fabric: Premium quality 90% Modal 10% Cashmere
• Style: Square L: 140cm, W: 140cm
• Print: Minerva print, Rossella Rama Collection
• Modal-blend scarf, Twill weave, Frayed ends
• Production: Made in Italy
• Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
• Perfectly presented in signature Ancienne Ambiance scarf pouch
A little history… The Minerva print is named after the Roman Goddess of wisdom, commerce, the arts and handicrafts. It was said that she possessed the greatest weaving skills, creating wonderful tapestries. In many ways similar to Greek Goddess Athena, she had important temples in Ancient Rome.
Product Information: Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, this Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is made from modal with a touch of cashmere for extra softness.
Hemmed by hand, each Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics and geometric shapes from antiquity.
Partnering with renowned Italian textile designer Rossella Ramanzini, this collection is the perfect blend of artistry and brand vision with exceptional craftsmanship.
As with all we do, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are among the finest to be found in the world – an extension of our commitment to bringing expert quality and finish.