Editor’s Notes: Exotic and glam, ideal for evenings out and luxe events – this cedar and sandalwood will bring many a dressed up outfit come to life. A niche fragrance beauty to behold, it will sit pretty on your dressing table and offer style and substance in the scent department.
“It is for me the base notes that make this a wonderful scent…it is here we have the woody and earthy scents which seemingly grab hold of those top notes to make this a stunning fragrance.” – BeautyQueenUk.co.uk
“Luxurious and elegant. For me, I’m enjoying a spritz before an evening out. The grown-up aroma is heady and vibrant.”- BeautyStylus.com
“Colonia Nine is particularly special… Imagine a leather armchair in a country house library, along with a glass of whisky resting on a mahogany table, and you’re heading in the right direction.” – StephanMatthews.com
Fragrance Heritage: A woody oriental, reformulated Colonia IX (Colonia Nine) is a truly unisex Eau de Parfum with sensual notes of Sandalwood and Cedar that transport you on an exotic journey. A treasured aromatic in ancient times, Sandalwood’s history dates back over 4000 years. Much loved by the Egyptians in particular who, along with the Phoenicians, considered cedarwood both sacred and an emblem of prosperity.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender
Heart Notes: White Flowers
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Patchouli, White Musk
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance Fragrances stay true to the origins of niche perfumery, produced by hand in limited quantities in France, using the finest ingredients and offering a natural distinctive character. Each 100ml glass column bottle comes beautifully presented in a signature hand-crafted luxury gift box which is made in the United Kingdom.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
* Apply liberally to pulse points, just like Cleopatra did – such as inside wrist, inside elbow, behind the ears, base of the neck and behind the knee
* Avoid rubbing the wrists together after application as this will cause the molecules to breakdown and the fragrance to fade
* Keep skin moisturised as it allows fragrance to last longer
* Spray directly on to your hair, or on your hairbrush, before brushing
* Spray onto your clothes and especially a scarf