Editor’s Notes: The uplifting citrus notes, with a hint of lavender and neroli, is revitalising when you need a little lift. A niche fragrance beauty to behold, it will sit pretty on your dressing table and offer style and substance in the scent department.
“If you love your citrussy scents, then this is one which will tick those boxes for you” – BeautyQueenUk.co.uk
“If only you could smell this picture” – TheGoodWebGuide.co.uk
WINNER – Biteable Beauty Awards 2016
Fragrance Heritage: An uplifting and irresistibly chic citrus fragrance, reformulated Colonia IV (Colonia Four) is a traditional fresh unisex Cologne that takes you on a journey to the citrus crop fields of Southern Italy, first cultivated by the ancient Greeks in 9th Century BC.
Top Notes: Italian Lemon, Italian Red Tangerine, Brazilian Sweet Orange, Italian Bergamot
Heart Notes: French Lavender, French Orange Blossom
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, White Musc
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance Fragrances stay true to the origins of niche perfumery, produced by hand in limited quantities in France, using the finest ingredients and offering a natural distinctive character. Each 100ml glass column bottle comes beautifully presented in a signature hand-crafted luxury gift box which is made in the United Kingdom.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
* Apply liberally to pulse points, just like Cleopatra did – such as inside wrist, inside elbow, behind the ears, base of the neck and behind the knee
* Avoid rubbing the wrists together after application as this will cause the molecules to breakdown and the fragrance to fade
* Keep skin moisturised as it allows fragrance to last longer
* Spray directly on to your hair, or on your hairbrush, before brushing
* Spray onto your clothes and especially a scarf