Editor’s Notes: The uplifting citrus notes, with a hint of lavender and neroli, is revitalising when you need a little lift. A niche fragrance beauty to behold, it will sit pretty on your dressing table and offer style and substance in the scent department.
“If only you could smell this picture” – TheGoodWebGuide.co.uk
WINNER – Biteable Beauty Awards 2016
Fragrance Heritage: An uplifting and irresistibly chic citrus fragrance, reformulated Colonia IV (Colonia Four) is a traditional fresh unisex Cologne that takes you on a journey to the citrus crop fields of Southern Italy, first cultivated by the ancient Greeks in 9th Century BC.
Top Notes: Italian Lemon, Italian Red Tangerine, Brazilian Sweet Orange, Italian Bergamot
Heart Notes: French Lavender, French Orange Blossom
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, White Musc
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance Fragrances stay true to the origins of niche perfumery, produced by hand in limited quantities in France, using the finest ingredients and offering a natural distinctive character. Each 100ml glass column bottle comes beautifully presented in a signature hand-crafted luxury gift box which is made in the United Kingdom.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.
* Apply liberally to pulse points, just like Cleopatra did – such as inside wrist, inside elbow, behind the ears, base of the neck and behind the knee
* Avoid rubbing the wrists together after application as this will cause the molecules to breakdown and the fragrance to fade
* Keep skin moisturised as it allows fragrance to last longer
* Spray directly on to your hair, or on your hairbrush, before brushing
* Spray onto your clothes and especially a scarf