An uplifting sweet Fig blend, Colonia VIII is a rich unisex Eau de Parfum that takes you on quite a different journey than traditional Fig fragrances. Highly prized in antiquity, it is said that the fig was one of the first plants cultivated by humans and was the symbol of abundance. The Phoenicians, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans all considered figs to be sacred.
Top Notes: Green notes
Heart Notes: Coconut
Base Notes: Woody, Sandalwood
* Apply liberally to pulse points, just like Cleopatra did – such as inside wrist, inside elbow, behind the ears, base of the neck and behind the knee
* Avoid rubbing the wrists together after application as this will cause the molecules to breakdown and the fragrance to fade
* Keep skin moisturised as it allows fragrance to last longer
* Spray directly on to your hair, or on your hairbrush, before brushing
* Spray onto your clothes and especially a scarf
Ancienne Ambiance Fragrances stay true to the origins of niche perfumery, produced in limited quantities in France, using the finest ingredients and offering a natural distinctive character. Each 100ml glass column bottle comes beautifully presented in a signature hand-crafted luxury gift box which is made in the United Kingdom.
Ancienne Ambiance products are not tested on animals.