Editor’s Notes: Lightweight and easy to wear, the beautiful Artemis scarf add a pop of colour to all looks and encapsulates femininity.
• Fabric: Premium quality 90% Modal 10% Cashmere
• Style: Square L: 140cm, W: 140cm
• Print: Artemis White print
• Modal-blend scarf, Twill weave, Frayed ends
• Production: Made in Italy
• Care Instructions: Dry clean only. Steam or iron gently.
• Perfectly presented in signature Ancienne Ambiance scarf pouch
A little history… The Artemis print is named after the Greek Goddess of archery. It was said that Artemis was the goddess of wild nature, who danced, usually accompanied by nymphs, in mountains, forests and marshes.
Product Information: Ancienne Ambiance luxury scarves combine elegance, heritage and contemporary style.
Exquisitely crafted in Como, Italy, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are made using the finest fabrics, hemmed and packaged by hand. Printed in a variety of chic prints, each Ancienne Ambiance Scarf is inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics and geometric shapes from antiquity.
Partnering with renowned Italian textile designer Rossella Ramanzini, this collection is the perfect blend of artistry and brand vision with exceptional craftsmanship.
As with all we do, Ancienne Ambiance Scarves are among the finest to be found in the world, an extension of our commitment to bringing expert quality and finish.