* When burning your candle for the first time, make sure it is lit for approximately 2/3 hours. This will form a good sized ‘melting pool’ which provides maximum scent
* For best results, keep the wick trimmed to around 1/4 inch. Trimming the wick at regular intervals, or before each burn, will help consume the candle evenly and avoid damaging the glass by producing too high a flame (View our Wick Trimmers here)
* If the flame is too small, extinguish it with a candle snuffer and carefully pour out excess wax
* Use a candle snuffer to extinguish all candles, as it is the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering (View our Candle Snuffers here)
* Burning times can be extended even further by storing in a cool place prior to burning
* Allow the candle to solidify before relighting
* Always protect the surface on which the candle rests and ensure it is lit on an even surface
* Take care not to leave lit candles unattended
As part of our sustainable practices we encourage you to recycle. All Ancienne Ambiance packaging can be put into household recycling bins or taken to a recycling centre. However, if you send your used Ancienne Ambiance candle glasses to us – for every six glasses we receive from you we will send you a complimentary candle in return.
What do we do with the returned glasses? When in good condition we reuse them for our sampling or batch testers, otherwise we send them for glass recycling.
Location: 3 Cale Street, Chelsea Green, London, SW3 3QT
Customer Services: +44 (0) 20 7117 2577
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 17:00, Saturday 11:00 – 15:00
Closed Sunday and UK public holidays